The highest rated reward program of all; Regent offers the most in free internet, phone time and personal valet services.
Regent Seven Seas CruisesHere are the five tiers of the Regent Society:
Regent is the third luxury cruise line represented here, but the first listed with an all-inclusive policy for gratuities and beverages onboard. Naturally, so much is already included in the cruise that you already feel special, but membership has its rewards in luxury cruising as well.
As stated, we rate Regent as the top luxury loyalty program because the line is already inclusive for beverages and gratuities so the free internet access and phone service, laundry services and free daily newspapers delivered to your door daily are all icing on a very sumptuous cake.
Some of the aspects we like about Regent include complimentary Internet access after just 21 days onboard. This is especially enticing to people who use a lot of Internet since Regent also boasts some of the most technically efficient Internet access equipment in the cruise world. They have implemented special technology to make web surfing faster as a service to their guests. Unlike most cruise lines, they don't strive to make money from access. At CruiseMates we especially respect this approach because we regard Internet access as a necessity of life, not a luxury.
Add in the hour of free phone time to the free Internet access at the Silver level, which many cruise ships would charge you as much as $500 for alone. The only thing we would change about this program would be free laundry services at lower levels. This is an important amenity, but in the long run you save far more money with the free Internet and phone access than you do with the laundry services.
Bronze: 4 - 20 Nights: Immediate membership upon booking your second cruise.
- Access to Online Personal Profile
- Access to Seven Seas Society cruises, including exclusive events ashore
- Communications with advanced access to itineraries and special offers
- Personalized newsletter
- Seven Seas Society cocktail reception on board
- Seven Seas Society savings on select sailings
Silver: 21 - 74 Nights:Everything from Bronze tier PLUS the following items:
- Complimentary Internet access on board
- Complimentary pressing on formal and/or informal nights (up to two items per 7-night cruise segment)
- Invitation to participate in Seven Seas Society Advisory Board (on select sailings)
- Invitations to exclusive Regent cruise events in select cities
- One hour complimentary phone time per suite
Gold: 75 - 199 Nights:Everything from Bronze and Silver tiers PLUS the following items:
- Additional two hours of complimentary phone time per suite
- Choice of newspaper service from around the world
- Complimentary pressing of up to two additional items per 7-night cruise segment
- Complimentary upgrade to Regent Care Plus travel insurance when standard package is purchased
- Exclusive Gold, Platinum and Titanium activity aboard or ashore on every sailing
- Priority disembarkation at cruise completion in select ports
- Priority reservations at restaurants and spas
Platinum: 200 - 399 Nights:Everything from Bronze, Silver and Gold tiers PLUS the following items:
- Additional six hours of complimentary phone usage per sailing
- Complimentary air deviation services (one time per sailing)
- Complimentary laundry services
- Complimentary pressing
- Invitation to Customer Advisory Panel (on select sailings)
Titanium: 400+ Nights:Everything from Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum tiers PLUS the following items:
- Complimentary dry cleaning
- Complimentary transfers to and from your home to the pier (within a 50 mile radius) OR complimentary transfers from the airport to the pier on embarkation and disembarkation day
Continue Article >> Seabourn and Silversea Cruises Venetian Society Loyalty Programs (Part 10)
Page 1: Introduction to Cruise Loyalty Programs Page 2: Mainstream Lines, Carnival, NCL Page 3: Royal Caribbean Page 4: Premium Lines: Celebrity and Azamara Page 5: Disney and Holland America Page 6: Oceania, Princess & Windstar Page 7: Luxury Lines: Crystal Page 8: Cunard and Regent Page 9: Regent Seven Seas Cruises Page 10: Seabourn, Silversea and Rating all Reward Programs