The new Royal Princess
Princess Cruises is celebrating Independence Day with a "Red, White & Blue Sale" featuring cruise deals on North American departures. The June 27 to July 8 event offers cruise discounts of up to 40 percent, plus up to $100 free onboard spending money.
More than 100 cruise departures are featured in the sale, including cruises to the Caribbean , Hawaii , Panama Canal , the California Coast , Mexico , Canada & New England and the West Coast. Cruises depart between September and December 2013.
In addition to special fares, passengers booking balcony staterooms or above will receive an onboard credit of $100 (for sailings 10 days or longer), $50 (seven- to nine-day cruises), or $30 (one- to six-day cruises); and those booking interior or oceanview staterooms can get credits of $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), $25 (seven- to nine-day cruises) or $15 (one- to six-day cruises).
More information about the cruise sale and pricing can be found at http://www.princess.com/cruisedeals/redwhitebluesale.jsp.
Examples of cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise - 7 days: $499 interior (was $599); $699 balcony (was $949)
- California Coastal cruise - 7 days: $599 interior (was $799); $899 balcony (was $1,149)
- Canada & New England Cruise - 7 days: $599 interior (was $799); $899 balcony (was $1,299)
- Panama Canal Cruise - 11 days: $899 interior (was $1,299); $1,499 balcony (was $1,749)
- Hawaii Cruise - 15 days: $999 interior (was $1,799); $1,599 balcony (was $2,699)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Red, White & Blue Sale begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on June 27 and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on July 8, 2013 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS, or by visiting the company's website at www.princess.com .