Things You Don’t Want To Say On A Ship
Written by: Kuki
Converstion is probably one of the most popular activities on a ship. Everyone is on vacation, and the atmosphere is always very social. But, there are some things you don’t want to say on a ship. Here’s my top 10 list of what you shouldn’t say on a ship for fear of being ostrasized.
10 – On your first day onboard don’t ask…”Where is this ship going?”
9 – If you’re at dinner with new tablemates, don’t ask ” Do you always eat that much?”
8 – If you’re a male, don’t compliment another man on his Speedo
7 – If you’re a female, don’t tell another female she’d look better in a one piece bathing suit.
6 – At the beginning of your cruise don’t tell your service staff that you always remove the “automatic tips” (they’ll find out soon enough if you do)
5 – Never say …. ” Do you know who I am?”
4 – Be careful never to say… “The Captain looks really drunk”.
3- Standing in a crowded elevator, stop yourself from asking who farted- especially if it was you.
2 – When you meet new people onboard, don’t say… “Where am I from?”
1 – After a night out onboard don’t knock on every cabin door asking… ” Do I live here?”
Feel free to add to my list.
– A View From The Kuki Side of Cruising –
- A Ship Within A Ship Concept VS A Luxury Ship The latest catch phrase in the cruise industry seems to...
- Imagination For Hire; Ship For Brains A few weeks ago, here on my Blog, I was...
- The Ship Changes Direction For My Convenience For most of the day, both yesterday and today, I...
- Four Favorite Cities In The World Visited By Cruise Ship I’ve been fortunate and have more than 60 cruises “under...
- What the Heck is Wrong With This Ship? I’ve spent much of today trying to convince the higher...
Posted: November 8th, 2011 under Kuki.