The Very Best CruiseMates Group Cruise Yet
Written by: Kuki
Over the years we’ve had quite a number of CruiseMates Group Cruises. They’re all great fun because of the comraderie, and the fun events that the host and groups organize. However, I believe the very best group cruise yet is coming up in 2012.
It’s going to be a breeze… on the brand new Carnival Breeze. What is really going to set this group cruise apart is the absolutely fabulous itinerary we’ve chosen. Though the itinerary is unique, the ship is sailing from (and returning to) Barcelona, Spain; making air connections to and from relatively painless.
12 nights on the ship, plus a complimentary overnight pre-cruise stay in Barcelona, included in the cruise fares… which start at just over $100/night/per person.
The fun begins June 26, 2012. From Barcelona the group will sail to Marseilles, France, then on to Livorno, Italy – for Florence, Pisa, or a day trip through the Tuscan region; from there the ship will head to Civitavechia (Rome), but on this itinerary the ship will actually overnight, making it possible for those who wish, to overnight in Rome, to have two full days to see all there is to see Rome.
After Rome the group gets to visit one of the hidden gems of the region, Dubrovnik, Croatia, and then sail on Venice, Italy, where once again the group will get to enjoy a rare overnight stay, enabling time for a true exploration of this magical city.
Once you’ve explored all the nooks and crannies of Venice, you set sail for Messina, Italy (Sicily) where the variety of tours are almost endless.
This group is being hosted by top of the heap, CruiseMates Community Leader and all round incredible guy, Mike Mastellar, and his lovely wife Betty. We couldn’t have chosen better hosts for this European jaunt. Mike and Betty will be arranging some optional private tours, as well as CruiseMates group activities onboard… and the participants from CruiseMates are going to absolutely love cruising with them, and benefit from their knowledge of the areas you’re sailing to.
By the way, aside from the complimentary hotel night in Barcelona, members of the group will enjoy a complimentary dinner in the ship’s specialty Steak House, as well as a complimentary cocktail party!
The link to review all the fabulous details of this group cruise, and booking information is right here…http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/CMcruise/Breeze2012.cfm
Book now to join the group!! It’s a BREEZE!
- A View From The Kuki Side of Cruising -
- A New CruiseMates Group Cruise – With An Unusual Itinerary For A Big Ship One aspect of my job at CruiseMates that I really...
- Our Most Exciting CruiseMates Group Cruise – A Breeze To Book Over the years we’ve offered some incredible deals, and had...
- This Blog Is A Breeze When this Blog is posted on Wednesday morning I’ll hopefully...
- Royal Princess Mediterranean/Transatlantic Combo With CruiseMates In 2013 Princess Cruise Line will debut it’s newest cruise...
- Why Will It Be A CruiseMates Group Cruise of Epic Proportions? Combine The Blue Man Group, Cirque Productions, Legends in Concert,...
Posted: January 10th, 2012 under Kuki.