Did You Ever Wonder …?
Written by: Kuki
Cruise ships are wondrous things. Contemplating them I began to wonder, if like me, there are things about them that make you wonder.
– Do you wonder how cruise ships stay upright?
– Do you wonder why cruise ships have stairways?
– Do you wonder why cruise ships have stairways that go up more than one deck?
– Do you wonder why cruise ships have stairways that go up at all, when they should all just go down?
– Do you wonder why kids and teenagers sit on stairways; they don’t look that much like chairs?
– Do you wonder how a cruise ship can feed you 3 (or more) meals a day for $4, but then charge you $4 for a bottle of water?
– Do you wonder if a comedian on a ship will ever come up with a cruise ship joke you haven’t heard already?
– Do you wonder why people enjoy mini-golf on cruise ships (or anywhere)?
– Do you wonder what the record is, on cruise ships, for the most lobsters ordered by one person at one meal?
– Do you wonder why skinny people cruise?
– Do you wonder if every person wearing white on a cruise ship is the Captain?
– Do you wonder why cruise ships don’t get Cable for the television programming?
– Do you wonder why when they transport you from ship to land they call the vehicle a tender, when the way they handle you during the process is anything but tender?
– Do you wonder why, on cruise ships, so many people are willing , and actually enjoy having dinner each night with strangers?
– Do you wonder why staff in the ship’s dining facilities are often dressed better than the passengers?
– Do you wonder why people who have walk in closets in their homes are happy and satisfied to live in one on a ship?
– Do you wonder what the look on your neighbors face may be in the morning, when you’ve placed a breakfast order on their door the night prior, for delivery at 6 AM… on a sea day?
– Do you wonder how people with no talent feel following a passenger with talent at Karaoke?
What else do you wonder?
– A View From The Kuki Side of Cruising –
- Christmas and New Year’s Wishes Though I am not a Christian ( some say I...
- Sapphire Princess & Crystal Symphony- Two Ships, One Itinerary By happenstance, in ten days I begin a combination of...
- Avoid These Mistakes On Your Cruise Essentially today’s world of cruising is designed pretty darn well,...
- Things You Don’t Want To Say On A Ship Converstion is probably one of the most popular activities on...
- You’re Important To Us That phrase – You’re Important To Us – is a common...
Posted: December 18th, 2012 under Kuki.