View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseypoo5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deakon
I sympathize with this kid, not that I endorse under age drinking but half this board is about getting cheaper drinks/sneaking booze on board. You can't tell someone drinking isn't worth it when its everywhere and everyone does it and is a huge part of cruise life for the majority of cruisers..
actually I CAN tell someone its not that big a part of the cruise. I was one of those "how can i sneak booze on board" folks. And sneak i did. As many on here who went with me can attest, i had 1 drink from my stash...3 small bottles and 2 stayed sealed. My sign and sail drink bill was under 50.00.

What many are trying to say is, many THINK its going to be a huge part of the "party" but i personally found it unnecessary in my pursuit of happiness. If anything the few i had were relaxing on the deck (besides that first one as you board) and the silly coconut monkey drink, cuz well it was a silly coconut monkey.

I think i would have missed a lot of fun and relaxation being snockered.
I too agree! I spent more at the coffee bar than on alcohol. I think if I bought one set of drink coupons for myself, I would last the whole cruise! I am in search of one great banana daquirie!