Thread: glory update???
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: glory update???

Well Kuki,
Maybe you are right. I just feel really frustrated right now. I just don't foresee having that kind of money again to do that. We saved up for quite some time to be able to go on that cruise. Between the original price to book the cruise and what we spent on the ship, we spent thousands of dollars. It took me years to save that up and it will again. We really wanted to go to the Caribbean. It's somewhere I have wanted to go to for years and we didn't make it, and I just don't know when we ever will. The couple hundred dollars they are talking about giving as a credit, barely makes a dent in the total it cost us to book this trip, so I just don't think it would help to book another any time in the near future.

Sorry, I sound like a whiner, just very disappointed. I have always wanted to go on a caribbean cruise and it just didn't live up to my expectations.

Thanks for the positive outlook. Who knows, maybe we will have the opportunity to cruise again someday. You never know. If so, I will research it here.