View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to misguidedangel

If you want to go on a cruise, do some homework about the cruise line and the ship. I had a great time on the Triumph and had absolutely no problem and the best service possible. The ship had 3000+ people on it and you could tell around meal times only that there were that many. While waiting at Miami airport for the flight to Toronto a father and daughter had gotten off of Liberty of the Seas. They said the ship had almost 5000 people on it and it was crowded. They had fun, but everywhere they went there were lines and crowds. They also got a lowly oceanview cabin, which could get your a nice balcony cabin on a Carnival ship. They said that the ice show that was done each night was great, IF you could get in to see it. She said there was room for 150 and there were always massive line ups to see the show, which didn't allow many passengers to see the show since it was a free-for-all for seats.

I agree with the "mall" concept on some of the RCI ships, sorry, that isn't for me...neither is the rock climbing wall, surf thing, or ice skating.

Go, have fun, but don't go in with preconcieved notions of not having a good time.

1991 Holiday
2007 Victory & Triumph
2008 Conquest & Liberty
2009 Valor, Freedom, and Splendor
2010 Glory and Liberty
2011 Glory

I gotta go where it's warm.....

Over 40 victim of fate.....