View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to moniqueh

Hi, Im sorry that you feel that you are being ''stooped''out of a trip before even boarding,, All ships have their good sides and bad sides.. Yeah some ships have wave pools and all, but others have a freestyle, down to earth with a non stuffy atmosphere.. I have been on a carnival ship twice (3rd time coming up in january,, started on the Mardi Gras,, a ship now so small that does not even do overnight trips.. to the Fantasy that now does 3-4 night trips to next the Miracle,, a 8 night southern caribeeen trip. Ive also done other cruise lines. I have to say, Carnival maybe does not have the wave pool, but does have the huge slide. Most ships have a huge atrium ( the fantasy blew my mind away,, I cannot imagine what the Miracle will do). I also went from inside room to window to now a balcony. You have booked the trip.. you have 2 choices..enjoy you choice and have the time of your life,, or go with the ,,, the grass is greener on the othe side... I personally love Carnival,, love the fun mentality they have, love the casual atmosthere ( you can go onboard without even a suit and be ok for the week). Anyways, I suggest you go, have fun, fun and don't look back..

Have a great trip

Monique