View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Passenger

[/quote]The "self-fulfilling prophecy". If one thinks of something good or bad happening, it will. It is in many books as it is an actual term. So, that is why I say if you think you will have a bad time, then you will because you will not look for any good things.

No ill intentions are inferred by myself, I am just stating a phenomenon. [/quote]

Yes, I attended college and psychology myself, so you can end the lecture attempts. My question of "how so" was asking how I was already dooming myself to a terrible time.

My original post was simply asking people for their opinions on RCI vs. Carnival (and the two ships specifically).

In my second post I stated "we would have a blast with 8 inner tubes in the middle of the ocean."

So, the question remains Professor Klump, how am I "defeating any chance of having a good time?". Maybe it was just how your message came across (and not your intentions), but it appeared more that you were posting to hear yourself post as opposed to offering anything of value.
-Carnival Legend-October 2010