View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Familiar Face

Oh, So Cool! We take a Christmas Cruise every year and ALWAYS encounter a gaggle of gay folks onboard. It's always a wonderful time. We have an interior cabin on the B deck at present (who knows what will happen as we get closer to December -- Princess seems to be having a little difficulty filling up the ship!).

We're into Acapulco on the 12th -- although I'm trying to wrangle a week - long Spanish Immersion class for myself that would start on the 10th. We're at the Fiesta Americana on Playa Condessa. Then, we stay in San Juan until the 29th at the Coral Princess Inn in Condado (the beachy area right next to Old San Juan. That's 'beachy', not '*****y.' ).

Bob (the darker of the two of us) will know everyone on the ship by the time we disembark and half of the people in each port of call. I'm a little more low key but you'll find us both up for any adventure that presents itself. We usually buy shore excursions off the ship and often not until we get to port (we've had really good luck getting great tours at terrific prices).

Let's hope we get a few more hits here before we sail so we'll know who to look for at the set-sail cocktail party (although one hardly needs a program, you know!).