View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Admiral

Some folks, myself included, favor Japanese Sake, which is not typically carried aboard, nor served at dinner. You are correct in that clear liquids carried in ziplocked water bottles will usually make it aboard HAL. Have fun - may do the Zuiderdam with my 12 year old kiddo again over Turkey day since he has yet to dive Grand Turk. 8)

BTW, Halfmoon Cay has horses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarvel
I know HAL lets you bring on wine and champagne, but I'm toying with the idea of getting one or two larger water bottles, emptying them out and filling them with either white rum or vodka. I don't drink champagne on a regular basis (who does lol), do like wine, but I like Malibu and diet coke. The coconut flavor kills the diet coke taste. lol

Anyone tried this? I'm sure I'll have to pack it in some big ziplock bags, but I'll hopefully be able to do that in FLL and just put it in my luggage just before boarding the ship/boat so there's less chance of it leaking.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas