View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1Cruise
The blowdryer is needed because, in my experience, the ones provided are not usually strong enough to dry my hair in under 1/2 hour! If you can guarantee that HAL's dryers are decent, I will definitely concede and leave mine at home.

Rechargeable batteries? Oh yes! I have 2 digital cameras and expect to take a minimum of 1,500 photos. (My mother is suffering the onset of dementia and I want to have many [MANY!] pictures for her to look at in years to come - she may not remember being there, but at least she can enjoy them!)

There you have it....my justification for power bars, blowdryers and battery rechargers.
Only1;

No need to justify these. Some people think one person's necessities are their junk. There are many other items that people pack that I feel are completely worthless but to them they are essential. Pack what's right for you just remember you'll have to carry it.

BTW: The hairdryers, on most ships, are more powerful now then they were a few years ago.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me