View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Captain

Default Re: Azamara Quest--Panama

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd
Still not a lot of info on this line from those who have been on it. Does it feel too small in rough seas? Being small, is the entertainment poor? Our experience has been that the smaller the ship the poorer the entertainment. Small ship=boredom on at sea days?? Food quality...similar or better than Celebrity? Rooms are also smaller (151 sq ft for inside as opposed to 170 sq ft). Is there adequate closet, drawer space? We're considering this 14 day tour but would like to hear some feedback first. Pricewise right now it is no more, perhaps less than a similar Panama tour on Celebrity.
we have not been on Aza but on the similar ship with Oceania The cabins are the same pretty much on both lines
I cannot say much about the food etc...on AZA but the cabins are a good size and lots of storage for 2 we did 32 days on the ship and had no problem with storage or space ...we did have a an outside cabin 165sq ft it is well appointed
If you want vegas style show I don't think you will find it on the small ships.
Azamara have only done Burmuda so far so it is not a fair comparison. I believe they start doing the longer cruise this month so I would check over on Cruise critic for reports.
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=466