View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Wonderful Things Aboard Carnival Ships

I am interested in knowing if any of you have comments to share about "wonderful things aboard Carnival ships"?

We (party of 7) were on the Carnival Pride in Feb 2003 and it will always remain memorable because it was our first balcony cabin! I have strong memories of these other enjoyable things:

1)The green shower gel (liquid soap). It was in the dispenser in our cabin's bathroom as well as in the showers at the Spa/Gym. The aroma was so refreshing, calming and wonderful.

2) The attentive waitstaff in the Lido Deck buffet. Our party of 7 could always find seating because the waitstaff quickly bussed tables. Upon arriving at the table they were immediately there providing a rolled linen napkin with silverware. I enjoyed this so much because you didn't have to carry the silverware from the buffet line.

3) The atmosphere of the Lido Deck Gym and the adult spa (hottub). It was such a nicely designed facility -- including the four (or was it six?) headed shower stalls (with the green soap, of course!).

I am looking foward to our next cruise to see if they are still use the same green shower gel.

HappyJan
Carnival Liberty February 10, 2008
Sponsored Links