View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Beginner

Default Stefano and Rome Cabs are extremely reliable

Stefano and Rome Cabs are simply the BEST! We were a party of 8 leaving from 2 different airports. When 6 of us didn't make our connecting flight in Newark (avoid Newark airport if at all possible!), I called Stefano at 5:00am (his time). He was gracious, met our daughter's family, and transported them to our cruise ship. As upset as they were that we weren't all together, Stefano personally took excellent care of them.

When we were able to join our cruise ship en route, we called Stefano to advise him of our disembarkation time. One of his associates, Maurizio, was waiting for us as promised (he even told us he arrived a half-hour early so as not to keep us waiting).

Stefano also arranged our Vatican Museum tour. Another associate, Antonella, was an absolutely superb guide; she even spent 30 minutes more than agreed to without charging us an additional euro!

Finally, Maurizio arrived promptly at our hotel at 6:00am in order to get us to the airport in time for our departing flight.

Everything was on time, very professional, and exceeded our expectations. If there's a better service in Rome than Stefano and Rome Cabs, I'd sure like to know about it. We felt like we received superior value from Stefano!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want additional information