Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeythyme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruznut2
I'm still trying to figure out why they bothered to rescue this idiot.
Stupidity, drunkenness, mental illness and just being a jerk, without directly harming someone else, still are not punishable by death. It is one of the things that makes us human. They are usually punishable by high fines, charges and other ramifications.

Take care,
Mike
If working in a middle school won't drive you over the edge, I don't know what will. Maybe that's why school teachers [and police officers] are the two professions most represented among customers of swingers' clubs and deadend shops. So if you are concerned about who is minding your kids, who do you call? The cops? Oops.

My job will! I work daily with the developmentally disabled and people with behavioral challenges in situations that can be very dangerous. It is one of the jobs that has been recently recognised as high risk for developing depression. I have been doing this work for years. I have yet to try to throw myself overboard. Instead I use my cruises to relax and make me feel better. Perhaps the difference is that am I wiser about alcohol consumption.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain