1. Age: old enough....I am %)
2. Sex: Male/Female Female
3. Marital Status: separated
4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites? This site several times daily, others never
5. Do you consider yourself a cruise addict? If so, how and when did you realize? I am a cruise addict. My affliction began 12 years ago
6. How would you define Cruise addiction? Someone who visits this site daily and plans every vacation around a cruise.
7. How many cruises have you taken in the past year? 3 years? 1 cruise in the past year .......2 in the past three years.
8. How do you quench your thirst for all things cruise related? I check prices on cruises, read about different ships and ports of call, check out the shore trips, people's comments on cruises and such.
9. Would you have any interest in a humour book about cruise addiction?
10. How do you book your cruises? through the internet? travel agent? Travel agent, if something goes wrong I want to know EXACTLY where they are!
11. Do you frequently or have you ever purchase reading material while on board the ship? Never, too much to do onboard!
12. How often do you read cruise blogs and why? For the information? Entertainment? Everyday, for information, entertainment and to chat with my cruise buddies!
13. Do you prefer books/magazines or the internet for obtaining cruise information? internet
14. As an avid cruiser, how do you keep yourself occupied between each cruise? This board keeps me occupied, then I do have a job.....
Hope this helps!