Thread: Cruise Survey
View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Admiral

1. Age: 52

2. Sex: Male/Female Female

3. Marital Status: Married

4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites? Several times a day, others, none.

5. Do you consider yourself a cruise addict? If so, how and when did you realize? Yes, after my first cruise 12 years ago

6. How would you define Cruise addiction? only vacation you really look forward to, and must plan another as soon as it's over!

7. How many cruises have you taken in the past year? 1 this year 3 years? 5 or 6

8. How do you quench your thirst for all things cruise related? read cruise magazines, read and talk to CruiseMates daily, watch cruise videos, make scrapbooks of past cruises, and have designated a "cruise room" in our house.

9. Would you have any interest in a humour book about cruise addiction?
yes, could probably write one myself!

10. How do you book your cruises? through the internet? travel agent?
have used both, prefer researching it on our own (internet)

11. Do you frequently or have you ever purchase reading material while on board the ship? no, I always bring from home, but never find time to read!

12. How often do you read cruise blogs and why? For the information? Entertainment? always read reviews of a planned upcoming cruise, also love the photo gallery.

13. Do you prefer books/magazines or the internet for obtaining cruise information? all of the above

14. As an avid cruiser, how do you keep yourself occupied between each cruise? I visit CruiseMates daily, read, and of course, work full time so I can afford to cruise!

I hope this isn't too lengthy, I appreciate your help!

donna[/b]