Thread: Cruise Survey
View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

1. Age: Old enough to vote but too young for Social Security

2. Sex: No thanx. I am way too old for you

3. Marital Status: Divorced Yippee!!

4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites?: every day, this and another site

5. Do You consider yourself a cruise addict? If so when did you realize?: Absolutely. I was hooked when I got the first sight of my first cruise ship.

6. How do you define Cruise addiction?: Same way you define sex addiction, gotta do it!

7. How many cruises have you been on in the last three years?: Three and that ain't nearly enough.

8.How do you quench your thirst for all things cruise related?: By coming here and to other sites every day. Researching data for the next cruise.

9. Would you have an interest in a humor book about cruise addiction?: Of course, silly question!

10. How do you book your cruises? through the internet? Travel agent?: Any way I can as long as I get a good deal.

11. Do you frequently or have you ever purchased reading material while on board the ship?: Who has time to read on a cruise?

12. How often do you read cruise blogs and why? For the information? entertainment?: Occasionally for the information and entertainment.

13. Do you prefer books/magazines or the internet for obtaining cruise information?: I like both.

14. As an avid cruiser, how do you keep yourself occupied between each cruise? It ain't easy. Maybe I will consider becoming a sex addict too, that oughta keep me busy.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain