Thread: Cruise Survey
View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Admiral

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:48 pm Post subject: Cruise Survey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Age: 45

2. Sex: Male/Female female

3. Marital Status: in a relationship

4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites? daily, and some times not at all

5. Do you consider yourself a cruise addict? If so, how and when did you realize? no not at all, I enjoy cruising, but this hardly meets the definition of an addict

6. How would you define Cruise addiction? some one who can only talk about cruises and who is only happy with cruises, who has little interest or happiness in other things in life.

7. How many cruises have you taken in the past year? 3 years? Since March 05 three cruises and three land trips longer than one week, with one cruise booked and two land trips coming in the next 6 months

8. How do you quench your thirst for all things cruise related? I dont really have a daily thirst,

9. Would you have any interest in a humour book about cruise addiction? no

10. How do you book your cruises? through the internet? travel agent? travel agent , but we found her on line.

11. Do you frequently or have you ever purchase reading material while on board the ship? only a newspaper

12. How often do you read cruise blogs and why? For the information? Entertainment? entertainment, chit chat..............

13. Do you prefer books/magazines or the internet for obtaining cruise information? probably internet cruise reviews for info

14. As an avid cruiser, how do you keep yourself occupied between each cruise? oh my goodness, by living life to its fullest, taking care of and being with family, work, animal rescue, computers,photography, needlepoint, being with friends, ebay, my delft collecting, theres always so many wonderful things to do in life, cruising and land trips are just a nice side thing, but is not truly for me what life means..........