1. Age: 42
2. Sex: female
3. Marital Status: single
4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites? daily, and some times not at all
This site daily.
5. Do you consider yourself a cruise addict? If so, how and when did you realize? no not at all, I enjoy cruising, but this hardly meets the definition of an addict
A cruise addict wannabe....working full time with a teenage daughter doesn't leave me enough time to travel
6. How would you define Cruise addiction?
Someone who is on cruises more than they are on land
7. How many cruises have you taken in the past year?
8. How do you quench your thirst for all things cruise related?
I read this board faithfully
9. Would you have any interest in a humour book about cruise addiction?
10. How do you book your cruises? through the internet? travel agent?
2 cruises through the internet, 1 through an agent
11. Do you frequently or have you ever purchase reading material while on board the ship?
nope, always bring my own
12. How often do you read cruise blogs and why? For the information? Entertainment?
entertainment, chit chat and info
13. Do you prefer books/magazines or the internet for obtaining cruise information?
probably internet cruise reviews for info
14. As an avid cruiser, how do you keep yourself occupied between each cruise?
by living life to its fullest, taking care of and being with family, work, being with friends, reading, there's always so many wonderful things to do in life,