1. Age: 46
2. Sex: Male/Female Male
3. Marital Status: Married
4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites? at least once a day. others = only if i am doing research
5. Do you consider yourself a cruise addict? If so, how and when did you realize? yes, some time between the pulling up to the navigator of the seas and getting to our room
6. How would you define Cruise addiction? anyone always looking forward to the next cruise.
7. How many cruises have you taken in the past year? 3 years? 2 / 4
8. How do you quench your thirst for all things cruise related? research on pricing, new ships, cruise lines.
9. Would you have any interest in a humour book about cruise addiction?
depends on the book.
10. How do you book your cruises? through the internet? travel agent? internet
11. Do you frequently or have you ever purchase reading material while on board the ship? no
12. How often do you read cruise blogs and why? For the information? Entertainment? from time to time
13. Do you prefer books/magazines or the internet for obtaining cruise information? all
14. As an avid cruiser, how do you keep yourself occupied between each cruise? as much as i like to cruise, life always seems to get in the way
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)