Thread: Cruise Survey
View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Cruise Survey

1. Age: 38
2. Sex: Male/Female Female
3. Marital Status: Married
4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites? This site everyday other site once a week when a cruise is booked.
5. Do you consider yourself a cruise addict? If so, how and when did you realize? Yes, After I went on my second cruise to the Mexican Riveria on the Star Princess.
6. How would you define Cruise addiction? The amount of research a cruise addiction does before a cruise is much higher then a regular person. A cruise adiction can tell you the ship name, name the ports, the passager to crew ratio, the weight of the ship, the class of ship (I have cruised a lot of Fantasy class ships).
7. How many cruises have you taken in the past year? 3 years? I take a cruise once a year so I have been on 3 cruises in the past 3 years.
8. How do you quench your thirst for all things cruise related? Book a cruise far in advance then bug my co-workers with details of my upcoming cruise.
9. Would you have any interest in a humour book about cruise addiction?Yes
10. How do you book your cruises? through the internet? travel agent? I have a credit card with rewards points. I book through them. I also booked my first group cruise through this site.
11. Do you frequently or have you ever purchase reading material while on board the ship? no
12. How often do you read cruise blogs and why? For the information? Entertainment? I read the cruise blogs daily to keep in touch with other addicts they are the only people who care about heard all the details of my upcoming cruise. Even my hubby is bored hearing about it. I also read this site for both entertainment and information plus the people are fun.
13. Do you prefer books/magazines or the internet for obtaining cruise information? Internet
14. As an avid cruiser, how do you keep yourself occupied between each cruise? I work so I can pay for the next cruise. Maybe I should start a cruise donation fund. How do you think people will pay me to cruise? Oh I could be a mystery shopper for the cruiselines!! Carnival call me!!!

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994