Thread: Cruise Survey
View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Beginner

Hello, I am a student at The Ohio State University. I am doing a project that requires me to do market research on "cruise addicts" and I was hoping you guys could help me out! I've put together a short survey (I'm no survey expert so its not great) that I hope might give me a little insight into the world of the cruise addict. I'd love to hear all the information you all have available on your cruising habits, and thanks in advance for helping me out!

1. Age: 49

2. Sex: Male/Female Female

3. Marital Status: Married

4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites? Daily - **Edited to remove commercial site

5. Do you consider yourself a cruise addict? If so, how and when did you realize? yes, 26 cruises ago

6. How would you define Cruise addiction? Book the next one on board

7. How many cruises have you taken in the past year? 3 years? 6

8. How do you quench your thirst for all things cruise related? **Edit to remove commercial site.

9. Would you have any interest in a humour book about cruise addiction? Yes

10. How do you book your cruises? through the internet? travel agent? internet

11. Do you frequently or have you ever purchase reading material while on board the ship? Yes

12. How often do you read cruise blogs and why? For the information? Entertainment? Information and entertainment

13. Do you prefer books/magazines or the internet for obtaining cruise information? internet

14. As an avid cruiser, how do you keep yourself occupied between each cruise? **Edited: Online site

I hope this isn't too lengthy, I appreciate your help!

more posts below

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:02 pm

mstill
Admiral

1. Age: old enough....I am %)

2. Sex: Male/Female Female

3. Marital Status: separated

4. Approximately how frequently do you visit this site? other cruising sites? This site several times daily, others never

5. Do you consider yourself a cruise addict? If so, how and when did you realize? I am a cruise addict. My affliction began 12 years ago

6. How would you define Cruise addiction? Someone who visits this site daily and plans every vacation around a cruise.

7. How many cruises have you taken in the past year? 3 years? 1 cruise in the past year .......2 in the past three years.