View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

We were lucky enough to stay in two of the previously mentioned "secret" cabins. We stayed in two of the partially obstructed view cabins on the Disney Magic. The cabins were connecting, and in our room the view was obstructed very minimally. We woke up to the most amazing sunrise the first morning! We felt we had made the deal of the century. Then three months later my husband and I stayed in one of the extended balcony cabins on the Spirit during our Hawaiian cruise. Talk about surprised. We had so much room, and many nights we would take drinks back to our cabin and lay on the lounge chairs and just watch the islands go by. Then in the morning we usually ate breakfast out there. Like a previous poster said, we were separated from the elevators by the room with the ice machine, and only a couple of times did we hear any noise from there. All in all, it was a very quiet room. The only noise I heard was a "neighbor" on her cell phone while on her balcony telling someone how crappy the food was in the dining room and how they would never sail Carnival again. They had every meal delivered via room service the rest of the 12 day cruise, and from the number of dishes outside their door everyday they ate A LOT of food!

I sail again in 20 days!
Woo Hoo!