View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2007, 06:21 PM
Admiral

.....bunch of naked people in a cramped ships elevator ...which, every time it stops at a floor it does that little bounce and flips things you don't notice when you're dressed. I started to punch the elevator button and a guy in the back said, "ballroom"... so we all gave him a little more room. Ever occur to you that elevators smell different to midgets.

that is friggin hilarious.

re: huge group group cruises; if it was ANY large group where it appears the entire ship is taken over - like in the picture-- I would be upset. as far as lifestyles - to each his/her own, whatever, don't care - but if I get on a cruise and can't use the pool and other activities because huge groups took them over then you are darn right I would be pissed. (My point is a group of under 50 or so on a smaller class ship and under 200 or so on a large class would no bother me; it is just when your activities are restricted due to a large group that I would be upset.

in fact, I cruised with a whole GAGGLE of snowbirds of about 200 on a small ship (Radiance) and they were literally taking over the ship; it was not fun in the day because they were taking over major activities as a group instead of organizing their own group activities - you couldn't get near the bingo ()... at night everything was okay because most were in bad
Valor Feb 2009: Dina & Marty - again
Grandeur Feb 2008: DTW, Dina & Marty
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Fascination: Feb 2007
Enchantment of Seas: Sept 2006
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat