View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for Cruise Buddy for Several Future Adventures

Hello!

I'm a 30 y/o SWF looking for a longterm cruise buddy or two for future cruises, hopefully for years to come.

I work from home and don't have kids, so it's easy for me to get away any time of year, but my 40-hour-work-week/2-weeks-of-vacation-a-year friends are chained to their desks, so I'd love to meet someone else who can cruise two or three times a year and would also like to share expenses.

I'm a non-smoker and a light drinker. I'm definitely the introvert type, who enjoys reading and writing somewhere quiet rather than mingling with strangers, but it's nice to have someone to dine with and do the occasional shore excursion with.

I am in good shape and like hitting the gym and going on the active shore excursions (though I'm down for sightseeing and listening to the history of a place too). I also have a nerdy side (I run an Internet business and play World of Warcraft :P) and get along well with fellow geeks.

I'm not a big shopper but don't mind if you are. I'm a liberal, democratic, non-religious type, but don't really care what you are (as long as you're not trying to convert me). Politics and religion aren't anything I'm passionate enough about for lengthy conversations on the subject anyway.

I'm straight, if that matters, but I'm not looking for romance here, just to make a friend who likes to cruise, wants someone to share cabin costs with, and can get away more than once in a blue moon.

I don't care how old you are, but I'd be more comfortable with a female roommate.

Places I'd like to cruise in the next few years:

Alaska, the Caribbean, South America, Australia, and the Mediterranean. (I'm open to other destinations, too, though I'm definitely drawn to warm-weather places).

Anyway, if you've read all this and aren't scared yet, send me a message on here. Please be willing to write more than a sentence, and tell me about yourself. I imagine we'd want to email back and forth a bit before deciding to take a trip together.

I'd love to arrange something for this spring, but if you read this message months down the line, feel free to send me a note any time.

Thanks for reading,

Lindsay
Sponsored Links