View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Beginner

Default Looking for cruise buddy

Hi Lindsay,

I am a soon to be divorced 43 year old female. All of my friends are either married or have little ones at home. I already booked with my husband and need a replacement for Liberty of the Seas for Apr 26, 2008 if you might be interested. I set up a post on the board already with the itinerary. I am a light drinker that ties one on occassionally. I do smoke, but would not smoke in the cabin if you don't.

I love to travel (prefer warmer weather for vacation) and my daughter is old enough that I can go when I choose. I am professionally employed, but I get 4 weeks vacation a year. I live in Southeastern Mass.

I like to read, fish, bargain shop, swim, snorkel, dance, play cards. I paint and do crafts occassionally. I am not as active as years past due to an ankle injury, but I am still pretty fit for a smoker.

There are two other couples I know going on this trip with side by side cabins with balconies. They are all very outgoing and I don't really have a shy bone in my body. One of the couples plans on staying on the ship for the week as this is their 3rd or 4th cruise to the same area. I have been cruisin to the Caribbean before, but I can stay on ship or do excursions.

I have no problems with politics, religion or geeks and will not try to convert you. I get along with most anyone.

Let me know if you are interested and would like to chat.

shazbski@msn.com