View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 12:52 AM
jaxon jaxon is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 366

Do you understand that you had a contract when you put down your deposit that did not allow for this surcharge? That the contract was changed on Nov 16th, after you deposited?

You do not have to put up with this. You can complain to the Florida Attorney General that you expect your contract to be honored.

You may find this of interest,norris,1997

You can use the tabs on the top to file a complaint.
Reply With Quote