Thread: Door slammers
View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredJourney
I agree why do people have to slam doors. Same thing happens in hotels and its 4* & 5 * hotels as well. I have had a few conversations with people about this while traveling. I also confronted a neighbor once on a cruise. They had kids playing in the hallway running back and forth swinging off the rails at 2 AM. I asked them nicely to stop and he said "we paid for our cruise like you did" of course they were in an inside cabin across the way from our suite. You know the loud "redneck" nascar fan types. I finally told them that it was going to stop or I would get security it got quiet after that.

Getting next to the door slammers is just the luck of the draw sometimes. Some doors have poor designs and are much louder then others. I have poked my head out the door many times to see what idiot keeps slamming the door.
I resent your characterization of NASCAR fans. I happen to be one. I also have an MBA, all of my teeth, wear a tux on formal night, use proper table manners and can conduct myself quietly in public.

Time to get your nose out of the air :evil:

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004