View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Beginner

Default Cave-tubing.com is FANTASTIC!

HIGHLY recommend “Cave-tubing.com!�

We booked a full day tour on November 27 with Cave-tubing.com and it was FANTASTIC!

I had emailed Yhony many times before our trip and he ALWAYS got back to me in a timely manner. I didn’t want to go cave tubing so I had to find someone who would be our driver for a full day tour. Yhony agreed to take care of us for a reasonable cost (less than other private drivers I contacted).

I was not sure which one of Yhony’s staff would be driving us. So I asked if he could drive us because he had been so kind to me through our email conversations. He said he probably wouldn’t be able to do it because he is very busy running the business.

Well, when we arrived for our tour, guess who was waiting for us! Yes, it was Yhony AND his “assistant,� Lerone who is “learning the ropes� under Yhony! He was also a fantastic young man. Very polite, mannerly and helpful for a person his age!

We did the ATV tour first. What an experience. Yhony and Lerone took video and pictures of us the whole way through. Who could ask for more! Then we went to the zoo and Yhony walked through and explained everything to us! We felt like “royalty� the whole day!

Then Yhony drove us around and gave us a tour of the island. We ended up having a delicious lunch! Despite the rain, it was a fantastic day!

I cannot say enough about Yhony and his “team!� He is a most respectful, honest, and caring person. And he has done a great job teaching and coaching his staff to be the same. We felt EXTREMELY safe with him. He is a hard working man with a big heart and would never be unfair to anyone. And his sense of humor is icing on the cake!!!!!

If you are thinking about cave tubing, ATV tour or just an island tour you can’t go wrong with Yhony at Cave-tubing.com

Email me if you have any questions.
Sponsored Links