View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Beginner

Do NOT take the Norwegian Star to Mexico. I just got off on December 2. I cannot tell you all the horrible things that happened to us. First, we had dirty linens on our beds and stuffed under our bed. Then they never properly made the beds, we never got a top sheet just a duvet. The TV didnt't work, the safe broke twice and then if you want to have a photo of the growth in my coffee pot post a reply with your email address and I will send you.

Repeat cruisers were complaining left and right. Noisey cabins, noise because of work being done in and around the ship. Not due to passengers. Then the staff denied the work was being done, so our travel mates used their video camera to record the noise!

The food is good in the $15 restaurants but the Matre D's make you feel like crap regarding the reservations. You stand there in front of an empty restaurant, without a reservation, and they will not seat you unless you cause a scene. Why do you want to do this on your vacation? A cruise ship is supposed to treat you like a special person, right?

As for the Latitudes (frequent cruiser group) two members in our group are Latituds members and they complained twice about not being invited to the private events. Both times they were told it would not happen again. But they were never invited to any of the parties that they heard about after the fact.

The entertainment is a joke. We laughed at one of the dance reviews and just left. As for the movies, if you want to see the same 3-4 movies, both in your room or in their theater ALL WEEK LONG, well OK, then they have movies.

I could go on & on. The singing tour guide was quite a hoot too.

Go to an All Inclusive Resort.