View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Admiral

We loved our transatlantic on the Celebrity Constellation-especially as they had great lectures scheduled on sea days. One lecturer lectured about the space program and he showed great pictures. He was a retired NASA photographer.

Another lectured on oceanliners . He was very interestign also. we also had a couple of classicail music concerts schedule din the afternoons.Tthis made it very nice and pleasnat and all those seas days just flewe by-we were not bored at all.

I found out celebrity always does this on their repositioning cruises which have a good bit of sea days and I also learned-not all of the other lines do that-so to me that is a plus in Celebrity's favor.

Check out Celebrity Galaxy repositioning to Puerto Rico and Clelbrity Century repositioning to Miami. both of those do the med in the summer and then reposition for the winter.

We said ourselves we want to do another transatlanitic in a couple of years, as this year's was so wonderful and as we want to spend time precruise in France and Italy that we would look at those two ships.