View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR
I agree that cards indicating a high tier in the frequent cruisers' club seem to get staff to sit up and take notice more quickly than what room you are in.
I agree that the color card you have does make a little difference in friendliness of the staff and definately on Carnival once you are a Platinum member. I don't really think the cabin makes a real difference though (maybe on suites). We usually do an Ocean View on one of the upper decks or a balcony on 7 day or longer cruises. We usually have very good room stewards and room service, as well as dining room service.

The only time we ever did an inside cabin was on the Riviera deck and only because we booked last minute. I can't say that the service was any different, but we did not have the customary robes in our cabin. When we asked the room steward, he was a little flip in replying that they are not issued to the interior cabins. I did not question this since I had not been in an inside cabin before, but I am not sure that this is true.
2005 Holiday, Sensation, Conquest,
2006 Conquest, Celebration, Holiday,
2007 Freedom Grand Med, Holiday
2008 Fantasy & Sensation,
2009 Fantasy, Holiday & Dream Grand Med
2010 Fantasy and B2B Elation
2011 Monarch of the Seas
2012 Booked - Breeze from Barcelona 12 days