Thread: Cat. 1-A cabin
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfleo
on the Liberty
There are generally two each of every configuration of Cat 1A, one on each side of the ship. Other than its twin, each Cat 1A is different. Which ones are you interested in?

Most Cat 1A's are Cat 1A's because of their shape. Generally they are as large as Cat 4's and often bigger but shaped differently because of where they are located. As a result of the shape, there is no way to put two beds on the floor along with the rest of the standard furniture found in a Cat. 4 comfortably. To be honest, of the Cat 1A's that I have been in, I don't think I have ever seen one with two beds on the floor. However, I think there are a few that do have two beds I just don't know which ones.

I know where the picture windows, porthole windows, big square cabins and one twin on the floor with a sofa -styled 1A's are on each ship. Double beds?? I am not sure which ones (if any) have two bed.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)