View Single Post
  #17 (permalink)  
Old March 21st, 2005, 09:19 AM
Diverbl Diverbl is offline
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 204
Default Re: Re: Lost birth Certificate

Anyone who is planning on travel outside the United States, no matter the destination and no matter the requirements of the destination country, SHOULD HAVE A CURRENT UNITED STATES PASSPORT. It is foolish to travel without one, and it is painless to get one, so do yourself a favor - get a passport.

If you should ever encounter any trouble while in a foreign country, having your passport will make things much simpler than merely having a birth certificate.
Reply With Quote