View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2007, 01:27 AM
Passenger

Default Alaska cruise Aug./Sept. 2008

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a cabinmate. You guys know why: $$$

I'm interested in doing a roundtrip Alaska cruise from Vancouver late next summer, maybe end of August or first week of September. Looking at RC Serenade of the Seas, because I'd like to go back to Icy Strait Point and Hubbard Glacier (was there last year and want to go back for more, lol).

However, as long as Icy Strait is included, I would consider a north/south to Anchorage with a few days of self-directed landtour tacked on in either Denali or Seward/Whittier areas (you can accompany me on that or not, as you please). I believe those choices would be RC Radiance and Celebrity Millenium.

I'm 54, swf, non-smoker, non-drinker, early riser. Not into partying. Prefer outside cabin, will consider inside. You must be non-smoker (I'm allergic to smoke). I don't mind a social drinker but no heavy drinkers. Prefer female cabinmate, will consider male on strictly platonic basis. If we have interests in common, we can spend time together; if not, we’ll just respect each other’s privacy and enjoy doing our own thing.

Feel free to PM if you prefer not to post on the boards.

Thanks for reading my post!