- 2 Way Radios with sub channels (a must!). Bring charger or extra batteries. Get a
a walkie talkie for every member of your family.
- Net type of water bottle holders (pick them up at a sports store). They are light weight
and you can refill the empty water bottles as needed and is much cheaper then
- Dramamine pills (non drowsy formula) . This saved my trip!
- Extra memory cards for your digital camera
- Battery charger for your digital camera
- Cell phone charger (your cell phone will be dead after a week)
- Small bottle of tear-free baby shampoo (if you plan to snorkel). Rub some inside your
mask and swish in water to rinse. It will keep the inside of your mask from fogging up.
- Underwater casing for your digital camera. Great for the beach and underwater shots.
No comparison to the disposible cameras (check out the underwater shots on my
photo gallery titled "Explorer of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean).
- Beach bag