View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Passenger

Hello Kathy,
Nice to hear from you. I'm so glad you did a new posting, I too was tired oflooking ot old ones and ones that were really just surfing!. I love the longer cruises and am never tired of doing the Atlantic. I would be interested in Hawaii as I have never done the Pacific. (LAX ret)plus the Islands would be great. I prefer an outside, if the price is right a Balcong
would be great. I love the days at sea - just reading or if its warm swiming in the pool. I enjoy the evening entertainment . but like most Brits. am a little reserved.
I just wish I was ther now. We have 35cm. of snow and it looks like a long winter. Ltes see if we can arrange something and get to know each other 'on line'.
Have a great Christmas and I hope to hear from you soon.
Anne.
I'm British born and a former Flight Attendant. I have lived in Canada for over 40 years. My husband has no interest in cruising a I'm a non-smoker and prefer an outside cabin.I have been an many cruises and love Europe. If you are like me easy going and enjoy all the things that a cruise has to offer I would love to hear from you. I can get away usually at the last minute as I'm semi-retired .I live in Ontario.