Thread: Speedos......
View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by david30101
Last time I was in the california area was on a cruise in 2001 from Miami to San Fransisco Via Panama Canal on NCL Wind. it was 17 days. We stopped in San Diego then got off ship in San Francisco. I was just about the only "young" person onboard..I had the gym and basketball courts almost all to myself the whole trip.... California is "Differnt" but i dont like cold water....less then 80...East coast and gulf is warm in summer. Miami is nice if you like warm and humid. I normally cruise with family (sister, brother in law, parents etc) soo i normally get a cabin with them..However im thinking of going "solo" since they dont seem to have the time or money. This is the first year I havent taken a cruise since last dec. Having withdraws. I thought about a alaska trip, but cant get it in my mind that cruising in cold weather to me dosent register.
Alaska is wonderful, however, that was an older crowd also. So my hubby and I hung with each other. We when the end of May and lucked out the weather was warm in every except Vancouver Canada where it rained. The end of May the beginning of June is when the Humpback whales Mirgate. The ocean is way cold no swimmer.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994