View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Where do i get summer clothes in January?!?!?!?

Try Land's End and buy multiple sizes/styles to assure fitting - keep the best, return the rest (check on return policy first). Also your ship will have at least one clothing shop aboard and you can also find a few the day of your cruise. Land's End may be the best bet, though. Have fun!

Dave<...<...<...<Eli Fort (of early 1900's Brule County) Believe a few of the Fort cousins are still up your way, but I've never met anyone from that side of the family excepting my dad's siblings and their kiddos. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazz
So, we leave in a month and 4 days for the Caribbean, but I live in South Dakota...pretty much the opposite of the Caribbean! I want some shiny new clothes for the trip and also need a bathing suit. How do I go about that? Not sure I have time to do the on-line shopping thing, 'cuz if things don't fit, I don't have time to send them back and buy again. Also, I don't have any friends my size who are close enough to ask if I can wear their swimsuit. There may be no good answer to my question, but I appreciate anybody givin' it a shot!
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas