Thread: Jewelry
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to misguidedangel

Havensight Mall, across from the pier in St. Thomas, is a place where almost EVERY store sells jewelry. The only store I didn't see them selling it was the booze store and a handful of others, otherwise, you can find it anywhere.

I caution you to do your homework. I took a bracelet I bought in to get lengthened and the jeweler commented on how poor the stones were and I didn't get the greatest of deals. This jeweler is well known and his shop has considerably more work than they can handle (they make amasing custom pieces). I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and wanted it. I only paid $350, but it is quite nice design wise.

If you want to find some nice pieces I suggest checking out the onboard store. I found diamond, tanzanite, and opal earrings (and one ring) for a super sweet price. I am sure everytime they saw me coming in the store they knew I was there to buy, because I did!!!!....I spent over $1500 on bling bling, now for me that is a fortune!!!! I don't buy flashy pieces, since I'll be wearing it to work and don't want to show off, at least not too much 8)

1991 Holiday
2007 Victory & Triumph
2008 Conquest & Liberty
2009 Valor, Freedom, and Splendor
2010 Glory and Liberty
2011 Glory

I gotta go where it's warm.....

Over 40 victim of fate.....