View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofmeg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave the Wave
How about the people that tell you they went on a cruise. You ask them what ship and they don't even know the name of the ship they were on!
Oh I have friends like that. worse they have no idea the line they were on-my friend told me "I think it was Norweigen". Her daughter was a little smarter though and told me they were on RCI Soverign of the Seas.
On the other side of this, I have friends who are so excited that they are going on a cruise and want to talk about it to someone. O.K. I am game. However, when I ask them which ship are they on, I get the "deer in the headlight" look. I then ask "which cruiseline". That generally gets me the shoulder shrug. So, I ask what city they are debarking from, the "look" continues. Finally, I ask what stops the ship will be making and that darn "look" just won't go away. :evil:

I usually end up saying, "Well have a good time and tell me all around it when you get back" and walk away.

How do you book a cruise and not know the details? I don't get that.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)