Thread: Speedos......
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2007, 10:06 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecruisequeen
Quote:
Originally Posted by katlady
Dude if I had the gal's body I would wear that bikini grocery shopping. The guy is a hottie also CQ is that your man? Waxing or "manscaping" can be done to help with the men's body hair issues. They just need the body for the speedo. But the same is true of the girls in the bikinis. I know my body's limits and the bikini is a no go with me. I go one piece with cleavage galore keep the eyes up and away from the legs (not my best feature).
No Kat that is not my man. I just think woman get away with alot more then men can. I saw a woman on the ship one time walking around in a white see thru dress and everyone can see her blue underwear and black bra (and it was not a swimsuit)

I don't have a problem with folks that don't have a little bikini body or speedo body but still wear the bikini or speedo. Hey if they feel good in what they are wearing then go for it.
I'm not sure that woman got away with it. Oh good if that hottie is not your man I feel better about gawking at him. Cause he is fine. I'm happily married not dead.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994