View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Ray Stoney

Default Re: Glory 2/19 Happy Ending

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I just didn't see the wisdom of pursuing a class action suit and piling onto some of the flaming threads.

As to Darcy's point, of being blocked from doing further business with CCL, that's a bit troubling since they have bought up a few of their "competiors". Yet I have not been flaming CCL in general, rather disputing a particular incident that, IMHO they did not handle well. It will be a while before I can afford to book again and find out if I am indeed blacklisted.

If only they just came out in the beginning and apologized for the problem and gave a substantial credit for a future cruise, I would have been happy to try the Glory again and actually try to reach the Eastern Caribbean ports I so wanted to visit in a couple of years. It was the corporate reaction (or lack of) that has prompted this backlash from the affected passengers of the Glory 2/19 cruise. CCL made a business decision that disregarded PR and Goodwill. I hope they learn a lesson, if not for just ourselves, but for future passengers.

Ray