View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Admiral

And what's wrong with camping, this assistant scoutmaster and father of D. Boone and T. Roosevelt's cousin asks?

Happy 33 - you will do well by HAL. Assume some of the kiddos are older and know about the stuff you can order shoreside, hint, hint.

https://www.hollandamerica.com/shop/...tmj1YSLB0dIKlV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie's
We are taking our first cruise March 8th and it is special to us. We are celebrating our 33 Anniversary and after raising our 5 children we are finally getting away by ourselves.

Since it is our first cruise we want to do it right. So a Tux it is. Maybe on our next cruise I will consider just a suit but I highly doubt it.

We chose Holland America because of it's tradition and elegance over the other cruise lines.

I am sure when your boyfriend sees you in your evening dress; all his cares and concerns of what everyone else is wearing will be gone.

Otherwise you might as well go camping.

Let us know how things go.

Dennis
Amadeus:09Diamond;Celebrity:10Summit; HAL:87Rotterdam V,89Nieuw Amsterdam II,93Nordam III,94Ryndam III,96Westerdam III,99Veendam IV,01Maasdam V,02Amsterdam III,03Volendam III,03Zuiderdam II,04Westerdam IV,04Oosterdam I,05Zaandam III,06Statendam V,06Prinsendam II,07Nordam IV,08Eurodam I,08Rotterdam VI,09Veendam IV,09Volendam,10Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12Ryndam III,13Ryndam III, 14Volendam IV,14Eurodam;P&O:11Artemis;RC:07Splendour of the Seas,11Navigator of the Seas,12Majesty of the Seas;CDF:14Horizon