View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Familiar Face

Default mega ships!

Hello friends! Andy and I are VERY excited to sail on the Crowne this year. First we love Puerto Rico and have been there as often as we can. I actually like the bigger ships. In fact the bigger the better. There is something about the design of Princess Ships, they magically hide all the passengers. Unless you like to hang out in the photo gallery or the mid ship pools, you'll really be surprised at how much room really exists on these ships. We have booked a room on the very back for the second year in a row on purpose...first the balcony is much bigger and second the noise from the churn of the water when you open the sliding glass door is so soothing we have left the door adjar just to enjoy the sound of the water at night.

Of course, you'll run into lots of folks at dinner, or in the buffet and at shows, but that's when you expect to see folks. These ships are incredible in my humble opinion and this is our 5th cruise on Princess.

I hear that the Crowne is even more modern than its sister ships and I can't wait! See you in Old San Juan!

John
of
Andy and John