View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Passenger

Hi,

We were on the Crown in August and are going again this February. It is the largest of the Princess we've been on. Most of the time it doesn't seem crowded. I had a couple of minor gripes, there wasn't enough "traffic room" around the main pools and a personal peeve, I hate it when people don't adhere to the "rules". There is an adults only pool, which we love, got into an argument with someone over "saving lounge chairs" one day. Also smoking when there's no smoking is irritating to me. Other than that, and those are cruise ship problems, it was great. Make sure to check out Sabatini's, the best we've had to date, it overlooks the same pool mentioned above. Also teens/kids at the adult only areas is annyoing. We were without kids in August, but every cruise we've been on our kids are very respectful of those areas in particular. I've seen passengers give attitude when asked kindly about removing kids from the area. That being said, this cruise was also out of NY (enough said) and every cruise we find different kinds of people travelling. The ship itself is beautiful, the food wonderful, the service and staff friendly and great. You'll have a great time.