Thread: motion sickness
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainEdwardJohnSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Motter
PLEASE PEOPLE - let us not get so argumentative.

Captain - you said to get the 24-hour variety, which I have never heard of, but you did say Dramamine, which is different from Meclizine (Bonine).

Perhaps the 24-hour variety is the same as Bonine, but what you psoted did not mak ethat clear, therefore I think it is fully appropriate to distinguish between Dramamine and Bonine.

Handing out medical advice is serious business, folks. You need to be very clear about what you say!

I would personally not recommend the original Dramamine to someone when Bonine is available. In fact, I always make sure I mention the generic name, which is Meclizine, in posts like this.

And - I AM NOT A DOCTOR. Anyone should ask their doctor before taking any medication.
you too misread Paul, I hate to say:

I SPECFICALLY SAID:

GO TO TARGET AND BUY THEIR BRAND OF DRAMAMINE, I mentioned the 24-hour variety because there are 2 kinds, one that is taken 1 tablet every 4-6 hours and 1 that is taken every 24 HOURS.
How easier than that could I have said it? This should have been a simple answer to a simple question NOT an entire bible!

Captain